In Orlando, FL, facelifts and tummy tucks are no longer the only go-to tightening treatments. More women are opting for ThermiVa treatments, which is a sort of a “facelift” for vaginal tissue. This treatment is skyrocketing in popularity; it has even been endorsed by the Kardashian sisters! ThermiVa is a non-invasive treatment that uses radiofrequency
- Which breast surgery is right for you? Explaining augmentations, lifts and reductionsKnowing what kind of procedure is needed for a specific situation can be the tricky part, especially for people who are new to the idea of cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Are you a good candidate for breast reduction?If you ask a plastic surgeon who are the most satisfied patients, they will almost unanimously say that it's breast reduction patients.
- Breast lift with fat grafting can be beneficial for mothers after breastfeedingWhen it comes to breastfeeding, the combination of time, gravity and weight changes can cause the breast tissue to sag, resulting in a shape that is more elliptical than round.
- What you need to know about your liposuction recoveryDid you know that liposuction is the second most popular cosmetic surgery treatment? So if you're considering liposuction, you're in good company.
- What to expect at every stage of your labiaplastyLabiaplasty is a surgical procedure that can improve both cosmetic and health concerns in your vaginal area by reshaping or resizing the vaginal lips, or labia.
- Investing in your safety when choosing to have plastic surgeryBefore embarking on elective plastic surgery, you have choices to make. Who will perform your surgery? Where will your surgeon operate? How much will you pay? If your top priority is low cost, you might not be making the best decision.
- Five common questions everyone has about getting a faceliftA surgical facelift remains an excellent option for many women and men who want better facial definition, smoother skin and an overall younger appearance.
- Three popular options for male body contouringGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- Two types of rhinoplasty explained – cosmetic vs functionalRhinoplasty may involve altering the size and shape of the nostrils, bridge, nasal tip and/or other structures. The goal is harmonizing the shape and proportion of the nose with the entire face.
- What you need to know about your tummy tuck recoveryA tummy tuck is a common plastic surgery procedure that has remained popular for years. In fact, the most recent statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that this was one of the top five cosmetic procedures performed for both men and women last year.
- Minimizing the use of opioids for recovery after plastic surgeryAs the public gets better educated and the effects of long-term opioid abuse are shown on the news, the tide has shifted toward more responsible use and prescribing of these powerful medications.
- What men need to know before having gynecomastia surgeryGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- What to expect after liposuction – a look at recovery and resultsWhen a healthy diet and exercise fail to get rid of fat bulges, liposuction is often a good option to achieve their desired body contour.
- What you need to know about your breast reconstruction optionsGetting the diagnosis of breast cancer may be one of the most distressing experiences of your life. It is important to look around and be surrounded by family and friends… and a medical team that will support you every step of the way – from diagnosis to recovery. We are here to talk to you about …
- What to look for when considering liposuction costsWhen considering the price of liposuction, it's important to understand and weigh your options before choosing where to have your procedure performed.
An Overview of IPL Photorejuvenation
Many patients in the Orlando area are turning to IPL Photorejuvenation to treat their skin imperfections, with no downtime required. But what exactly is IPL Photorejuvenation, and how does it work? What is IPL Photorejuvenation? The Lumenis® IPL Photorejuvenation is a FDA-cleared treatment that diminishes age and sun spots, freckles, birthmarks, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
Your Ideal Solution – ThermiVa®
A new and revolutionary treatment called ThermiVa is offering a vaginal rejuvenation process that you never thought was possible. This in-office procedure is quick and simple, only lasting about 30 to 40 minutes, which is similar to your standard gynecologist appointment! ThermiVa is the first of its kind, providing treatments for a variety of vaginal
Our office got a Facelift!
As the new year is now upon us, we wanted to give our office a much-needed facelift. Come see our new furnishings, color and lighting! We are so pleased with the end results – and we hope you are too! The new ‘cooler’ colors make for a calm and relaxing atmosphere for our patients. At your
Preparing For Your Consultation
Consultations with your board certified plastic surgeon are important, so you are able to educate yourself about all of the options and decrease any anxiety you may have for the upcoming procedure. To get the most out of your consultation, here is what you can expect before and during your appointment with Dr. Johnston: Before