In Orlando, FL, facelifts and tummy tucks are no longer the only go-to tightening treatments. More women are opting for ThermiVa treatments, which is a sort of a “facelift” for vaginal tissue. This treatment is skyrocketing in popularity; it has even been endorsed by the Kardashian sisters! ThermiVa is a non-invasive treatment that uses radiofrequency
- What type of tummy tuck is right for you?A tummy tuck can be an effective solution when your best efforts have not yielded any results in regards to the appearance of your midsection.
- Is weight loss your New Year's resolution? What's next when you lose the weight?Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
- What kind of scar can you expect after a tummy tuck?If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or bothIf you have considered having cosmetic breast surgery, there is a good chance that you have also wondered if you need breast implants and/or a breast lift.
- Answers to common tummy tuck questionsA tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes the extra skin and fat of the abdomen and repairs the paired six-pack muscles that may have separated after childbirth, weight gain or aging.
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you?Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers?The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for youIf you've decided to have plastic surgery, you've probably spent a lot of time wondering how to find a good plastic surgeon.
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidaysMinimally invasive cosmetic procedures are a fantastic way to look rejuvenated and brighten up your look during the holidays with minimal to no downtime.
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidaysNow that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
- How long does Botox last?Don't we wish Botox lasted forever? Unfortunately, it doesn't. In general, Botox lasts 3-4 months, but every patient is different.
- What's so special about Retin-A?Retin-A, or Tretinoin, is a form of vitamin A that was developed at the University of Pennsylvania in the 1960s. One of the most successful patents of all time, it revolutionized topical skin care and still has great utility today.
- Answers to common questions about breast reconstructionBreast reconstruction for breast cancer patients has been an option for several years. Unfortunately, it is not usually talked about in conversations about mastectomies and lumpectomies.
- How can plastic surgeons help treat thumb arthritis?Hand surgery is one of many components of plastic surgery training. Many plastic surgeons incorporate hand surgery into their practices, some completing hand fellowships and focusing solely on hand surgery.
- Understanding your options for breast reconstruction following mastectomyIt is important to remember that if faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you will have choices on how, and if, you would like to reconstruct your breasts following removal of the cancer.
An Overview of IPL Photorejuvenation
Many patients in the Orlando area are turning to IPL Photorejuvenation to treat their skin imperfections, with no downtime required. But what exactly is IPL Photorejuvenation, and how does it work? What is IPL Photorejuvenation? The Lumenis® IPL Photorejuvenation is a FDA-cleared treatment that diminishes age and sun spots, freckles, birthmarks, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
Your Ideal Solution – ThermiVa®
A new and revolutionary treatment called ThermiVa is offering a vaginal rejuvenation process that you never thought was possible. This in-office procedure is quick and simple, only lasting about 30 to 40 minutes, which is similar to your standard gynecologist appointment! ThermiVa is the first of its kind, providing treatments for a variety of vaginal
Our office got a Facelift!
As the new year is now upon us, we wanted to give our office a much-needed facelift. Come see our new furnishings, color and lighting! We are so pleased with the end results – and we hope you are too! The new ‘cooler’ colors make for a calm and relaxing atmosphere for our patients. At your
Preparing For Your Consultation
Consultations with your board certified plastic surgeon are important, so you are able to educate yourself about all of the options and decrease any anxiety you may have for the upcoming procedure. To get the most out of your consultation, here is what you can expect before and during your appointment with Dr. Sosa and