Orlando residents are sure that Florida is known as the “sunshine state”. Due to its hot, sunny weather year-round, people travel from all across the globe. However, one thing that residents should be aware of is the potential dangers of melanoma. A new video has been posted online titled “Dear 16-year-old Me,” and has caught
- Which breast surgery is right for you? Explaining augmentations, lifts and reductionsKnowing what kind of procedure is needed for a specific situation can be the tricky part, especially for people who are new to the idea of cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Are you a good candidate for breast reduction?If you ask a plastic surgeon who are the most satisfied patients, they will almost unanimously say that it's breast reduction patients.
- Breast lift with fat grafting can be beneficial for mothers after breastfeedingWhen it comes to breastfeeding, the combination of time, gravity and weight changes can cause the breast tissue to sag, resulting in a shape that is more elliptical than round.
- What you need to know about your liposuction recoveryDid you know that liposuction is the second most popular cosmetic surgery treatment? So if you're considering liposuction, you're in good company.
- What to expect at every stage of your labiaplastyLabiaplasty is a surgical procedure that can improve both cosmetic and health concerns in your vaginal area by reshaping or resizing the vaginal lips, or labia.
- Investing in your safety when choosing to have plastic surgeryBefore embarking on elective plastic surgery, you have choices to make. Who will perform your surgery? Where will your surgeon operate? How much will you pay? If your top priority is low cost, you might not be making the best decision.
- Five common questions everyone has about getting a faceliftA surgical facelift remains an excellent option for many women and men who want better facial definition, smoother skin and an overall younger appearance.
- Three popular options for male body contouringGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- Two types of rhinoplasty explained – cosmetic vs functionalRhinoplasty may involve altering the size and shape of the nostrils, bridge, nasal tip and/or other structures. The goal is harmonizing the shape and proportion of the nose with the entire face.
- What you need to know about your tummy tuck recoveryA tummy tuck is a common plastic surgery procedure that has remained popular for years. In fact, the most recent statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that this was one of the top five cosmetic procedures performed for both men and women last year.
- Minimizing the use of opioids for recovery after plastic surgeryAs the public gets better educated and the effects of long-term opioid abuse are shown on the news, the tide has shifted toward more responsible use and prescribing of these powerful medications.
- What men need to know before having gynecomastia surgeryGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- What to expect after liposuction – a look at recovery and resultsWhen a healthy diet and exercise fail to get rid of fat bulges, liposuction is often a good option to achieve their desired body contour.
- What you need to know about your breast reconstruction optionsGetting the diagnosis of breast cancer may be one of the most distressing experiences of your life. It is important to look around and be surrounded by family and friends… and a medical team that will support you every step of the way – from diagnosis to recovery. We are here to talk to you about …
- What to look for when considering liposuction costsWhen considering the price of liposuction, it's important to understand and weigh your options before choosing where to have your procedure performed.
What Makes Viviscal Professional Different?
For men and women who are dealing with hair thinning or hair loss, there are hundreds of products out there that claim to restore hair growth. However, many of these products are scams, or are not strong enough to result in a major change in hair growth. Thankfully there is one option, Viviscal® Professional, which
Main Causes of Hair Loss and How Viviscal® Professional can Help
Both men and women across the U.S., including the Orlando area, can suffer from hair thinning or hair loss. While this issue can affect both sexes, the factors leading to this issue are often different. So, what is the main cause of hair loss, and how can it be resolved? Hair loss in women There
ThermiSmooth: Fit for a Supermodel
What does a supermodel do when she’s decided to pursue something new? She travels! New Zealand and American supermodel, Rachel Hunter, is embarking on a journey around the world to discover what beauty means to other people and the secrets of lasting beauty, great health, and long life on her television series “Rachel’s Tour of
HydraFacial MD: The Ultimate Skin Care Treatment
The recent increase of patients booking HydraFacial MD treatments is no stroke of luck. Patients in Lake Mary, FL, are flocking to receive this treatment because of the incredible results! Celebrities, beauty editors, and consumers alike are swearing by this beauty treatment for beautiful, glowing skin. What sets HydraFacial MD apart from other facial treatments