Orlando residents are sure that Florida is known as the “sunshine state”. Due to its hot, sunny weather year-round, people travel from all across the globe. However, one thing that residents should be aware of is the potential dangers of melanoma. A new video has been posted online titled “Dear 16-year-old Me,” and has caught
- What type of tummy tuck is right for you?A tummy tuck can be an effective solution when your best efforts have not yielded any results in regards to the appearance of your midsection.
- Is weight loss your New Year's resolution? What's next when you lose the weight?Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
- What kind of scar can you expect after a tummy tuck?If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or bothIf you have considered having cosmetic breast surgery, there is a good chance that you have also wondered if you need breast implants and/or a breast lift.
- Answers to common tummy tuck questionsA tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes the extra skin and fat of the abdomen and repairs the paired six-pack muscles that may have separated after childbirth, weight gain or aging.
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you?Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers?The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for youIf you've decided to have plastic surgery, you've probably spent a lot of time wondering how to find a good plastic surgeon.
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidaysMinimally invasive cosmetic procedures are a fantastic way to look rejuvenated and brighten up your look during the holidays with minimal to no downtime.
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidaysNow that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
- How long does Botox last?Don't we wish Botox lasted forever? Unfortunately, it doesn't. In general, Botox lasts 3-4 months, but every patient is different.
- What's so special about Retin-A?Retin-A, or Tretinoin, is a form of vitamin A that was developed at the University of Pennsylvania in the 1960s. One of the most successful patents of all time, it revolutionized topical skin care and still has great utility today.
- Answers to common questions about breast reconstructionBreast reconstruction for breast cancer patients has been an option for several years. Unfortunately, it is not usually talked about in conversations about mastectomies and lumpectomies.
- How can plastic surgeons help treat thumb arthritis?Hand surgery is one of many components of plastic surgery training. Many plastic surgeons incorporate hand surgery into their practices, some completing hand fellowships and focusing solely on hand surgery.
- Understanding your options for breast reconstruction following mastectomyIt is important to remember that if faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you will have choices on how, and if, you would like to reconstruct your breasts following removal of the cancer.
What Makes Viviscal Professional Different?
For men and women who are dealing with hair thinning or hair loss, there are hundreds of products out there that claim to restore hair growth. However, many of these products are scams, or are not strong enough to result in a major change in hair growth. Thankfully there is one option, Viviscal® Professional, which
Main Causes of Hair Loss and How Viviscal® Professional can Help
Both men and women across the U.S., including the Orlando area, can suffer from hair thinning or hair loss. While this issue can affect both sexes, the factors leading to this issue are often different. So, what is the main cause of hair loss, and how can it be resolved? Hair loss in women There
ThermiSmooth: Fit for a Supermodel
What does a supermodel do when she’s decided to pursue something new? She travels! New Zealand and American supermodel, Rachel Hunter, is embarking on a journey around the world to discover what beauty means to other people and the secrets of lasting beauty, great health, and long life on her television series “Rachel’s Tour of
HydraFacial MD: The Ultimate Skin Care Treatment
The recent increase of patients booking HydraFacial MD treatments is no stroke of luck. Patients in Lake Mary, FL, are flocking to receive this treatment because of the incredible results! Celebrities, beauty editors, and consumers alike are swearing by this beauty treatment for beautiful, glowing skin. What sets HydraFacial MD apart from other facial treatments