Halloween is approaching fast, and the trick-or-treating will be underway before you know it! Every parent wants to ensure that their child’s Halloween is a fun one, but it is also important to be sure it is a safe one as well. Here are some tips to help keep you and the kiddos safe this
- Plastic surgery safety precautions in the coronavirus eraWhile many have been adjusting their day-to-day lives in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, interest in plastic surgery was only temporarily dampened.
- Chrissy Teigen removed her breast implants: Five things to know if you consider the procedureAuthor, TV host and model Chrissy Teigen posted a comical, cute “Bye Boobies” card from her 4-year-old daughter on Instagram last Thursday to let her followers know her breast implant removal surgery “went perfectly” despite her soreness.
- What you do before liposuction really mattersThe things that you do leading up to your liposuction procedure have the potential to greatly impact your surgery results. So, what is it that you should do before liposuction?
- Frequently asked rhinoplasty questionsRhinoplasty, which is more often referred to as a nose job, is a common procedure that both men and women choose for a variety of reasons, functional and cosmetic.
- What is a breast reduction and what are the benefits of this procedure?A breast reduction offers significant benefits to women desiring smaller, more proportional breasts. There are a number of reasons, both medical and cosmetic, for women to undergo this procedure.
- The impact of COVID-19 on gender dysphoria patientsPatients with gender dysphoria suffer a significant amount of anxiety and depression, and gender-affirming surgeries performed by plastic surgeons have an effect on bringing those patients back to their right body and improving their mental health and personal lives.
- How to maintain injectable results while under quarantineHow is it possible to maintain the results of your most recent injectable treatment while being under quarantine?
- How laser and radiofrequency treatments rejuvenate your skinOne of the biggest aesthetic concerns that many people have is how to stop the signs of aging. As a result, one of the best ways to combat signs of aging is to take steps to encourage collagen and elastin within the skin.
- How can you get injectables without looking overdone?How can you get an injectable without the worry of looking fake, frozen or just plain overdone? Get started by doing your homework and making a plan.
- Traditional facelift vs noninvasive faceliftWhen your face is beginning to show the signs of aging, you may want to consider undergoing a facelift procedure to turn back the hands of time.
- What is a breast lift and what are the benefits of this procedure?A breast lift is a plastic surgery procedure performed to rejuvenate breasts that have a somewhat saggy or droopy appearance and return them to a more youthful and attractive position.
- Patience is important after your mommy makeoverMotherhood is a beautiful experience. Yet, while mothers adore their children, they are often left feeling unhappy with the ways pregnancy and childbirth have changed their bodies.
- Want to go bigger or smaller? Maybe you need a breast implant exchangeYear after year, breast augmentation surgery ranks as one of the most popular aesthetic procedures in the world.
- What is a labiaplasty and what does it involve?Even though plastic surgery is very common, very few people have heard about labiaplasty. The labiaplasty procedure aims to decrease the size of the labia minora so that it is flush with the labia majora.
- Tackling common tummy tuck mythsTummy tuck surgery is a a cosmetic procedure that helps patients tighten the abdominal muscles and eliminate excess fat and skin from the midsection.
Fight Acne with Vitamin A
Acne is one of the most common skin ailments in America. Whether you suffer from an occasional breakout or a more serious problem, acne can negatively impact your life. There is a selection of treatment options for acne, though one is the most popular and most effective: Vitamin A. Read on to learn about how
As Orlando residents know, hurricane season in America is from June 1st through November 30th. When a hurricane hits, it is important to be fully prepared. We’ve compiled a list of things you will need to stay prepared and safe this hurricane season. Supplies and Food When a storm hits, it is unlikely that you’ll
How to Erase that Double Chin without Surgery
Many patients in the Orlando area are interested in Kybella, the injectable that helps eliminate a double chin. With celebrities endorsing the new injectable, it’s no wonder that people are interested. If you are one of the many Americans who are sick of submental fullness, read on to learn everything you need to know about
Benefits of Radiesse for Hand Rejuvenation
Have you started to notice loss of volume in your hands? Even with a youthful facial appearance, your hands can easily give away your age. In Orlando, we offer Radiesse for hand rejuvenation to turn back the clock. Read on to learn about the benefits that Radiesse can offer for hand rejuvenation. Radiesse is a