Halloween is approaching fast, and the trick-or-treating will be underway before you know it! Every parent wants to ensure that their child’s Halloween is a fun one, but it is also important to be sure it is a safe one as well. Here are some tips to help keep you and the kiddos safe this
- What type of tummy tuck is right for you?A tummy tuck can be an effective solution when your best efforts have not yielded any results in regards to the appearance of your midsection.
- Is weight loss your New Year's resolution? What's next when you lose the weight?Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
- What kind of scar can you expect after a tummy tuck?If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or bothIf you have considered having cosmetic breast surgery, there is a good chance that you have also wondered if you need breast implants and/or a breast lift.
- Answers to common tummy tuck questionsA tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes the extra skin and fat of the abdomen and repairs the paired six-pack muscles that may have separated after childbirth, weight gain or aging.
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you?Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers?The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for youIf you've decided to have plastic surgery, you've probably spent a lot of time wondering how to find a good plastic surgeon.
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidaysMinimally invasive cosmetic procedures are a fantastic way to look rejuvenated and brighten up your look during the holidays with minimal to no downtime.
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidaysNow that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
- How long does Botox last?Don't we wish Botox lasted forever? Unfortunately, it doesn't. In general, Botox lasts 3-4 months, but every patient is different.
- What's so special about Retin-A?Retin-A, or Tretinoin, is a form of vitamin A that was developed at the University of Pennsylvania in the 1960s. One of the most successful patents of all time, it revolutionized topical skin care and still has great utility today.
- Answers to common questions about breast reconstructionBreast reconstruction for breast cancer patients has been an option for several years. Unfortunately, it is not usually talked about in conversations about mastectomies and lumpectomies.
- How can plastic surgeons help treat thumb arthritis?Hand surgery is one of many components of plastic surgery training. Many plastic surgeons incorporate hand surgery into their practices, some completing hand fellowships and focusing solely on hand surgery.
- Understanding your options for breast reconstruction following mastectomyIt is important to remember that if faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you will have choices on how, and if, you would like to reconstruct your breasts following removal of the cancer.
Fight Acne with Vitamin A
Acne is one of the most common skin ailments in America. Whether you suffer from an occasional breakout or a more serious problem, acne can negatively impact your life. There is a selection of treatment options for acne, though one is the most popular and most effective: Vitamin A. Read on to learn about how
As Orlando residents know, hurricane season in America is from June 1st through November 30th. When a hurricane hits, it is important to be fully prepared. We’ve compiled a list of things you will need to stay prepared and safe this hurricane season. Supplies and Food When a storm hits, it is unlikely that you’ll
How to Erase that Double Chin without Surgery
Many patients in the Orlando area are interested in Kybella, the injectable that helps eliminate a double chin. With celebrities endorsing the new injectable, it’s no wonder that people are interested. If you are one of the many Americans who are sick of submental fullness, read on to learn everything you need to know about
Benefits of Radiesse for Hand Rejuvenation
Have you started to notice loss of volume in your hands? Even with a youthful facial appearance, your hands can easily give away your age. In Orlando, we offer Radiesse for hand rejuvenation to turn back the clock. Read on to learn about the benefits that Radiesse can offer for hand rejuvenation. Radiesse is a