In Orlando, summer weather is year-round. Living in constant warm weather calls for certain guidelines to
- Which breast surgery is right for you? Explaining augmentations, lifts and reductionsKnowing what kind of procedure is needed for a specific situation can be the tricky part, especially for people who are new to the idea of cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Are you a good candidate for breast reduction?If you ask a plastic surgeon who are the most satisfied patients, they will almost unanimously say that it's breast reduction patients.
- Breast lift with fat grafting can be beneficial for mothers after breastfeedingWhen it comes to breastfeeding, the combination of time, gravity and weight changes can cause the breast tissue to sag, resulting in a shape that is more elliptical than round.
- What you need to know about your liposuction recoveryDid you know that liposuction is the second most popular cosmetic surgery treatment? So if you're considering liposuction, you're in good company.
- What to expect at every stage of your labiaplastyLabiaplasty is a surgical procedure that can improve both cosmetic and health concerns in your vaginal area by reshaping or resizing the vaginal lips, or labia.
- Investing in your safety when choosing to have plastic surgeryBefore embarking on elective plastic surgery, you have choices to make. Who will perform your surgery? Where will your surgeon operate? How much will you pay? If your top priority is low cost, you might not be making the best decision.
- Five common questions everyone has about getting a faceliftA surgical facelift remains an excellent option for many women and men who want better facial definition, smoother skin and an overall younger appearance.
- Three popular options for male body contouringGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- Two types of rhinoplasty explained – cosmetic vs functionalRhinoplasty may involve altering the size and shape of the nostrils, bridge, nasal tip and/or other structures. The goal is harmonizing the shape and proportion of the nose with the entire face.
- What you need to know about your tummy tuck recoveryA tummy tuck is a common plastic surgery procedure that has remained popular for years. In fact, the most recent statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that this was one of the top five cosmetic procedures performed for both men and women last year.
- Minimizing the use of opioids for recovery after plastic surgeryAs the public gets better educated and the effects of long-term opioid abuse are shown on the news, the tide has shifted toward more responsible use and prescribing of these powerful medications.
- What men need to know before having gynecomastia surgeryGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- What to expect after liposuction – a look at recovery and resultsWhen a healthy diet and exercise fail to get rid of fat bulges, liposuction is often a good option to achieve their desired body contour.
- What you need to know about your breast reconstruction optionsGetting the diagnosis of breast cancer may be one of the most distressing experiences of your life. It is important to look around and be surrounded by family and friends… and a medical team that will support you every step of the way – from diagnosis to recovery. We are here to talk to you about …
- What to look for when considering liposuction costsWhen considering the price of liposuction, it's important to understand and weigh your options before choosing where to have your procedure performed.
Say Goodbye to Wrinkles with Juvederm® XC
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and moisture. This can cause wrinkles and creases to form around the nose and mouth. In Orlando, we offer Juvederm® XC to help remedy these issues with natural-looking, long-lasting results. What is Juvederm ® XC? Juvederm® XC is an injectable gel made to smooth wrinkles and creases in
Tips for Healthy Nails
Those in Orlando with weak nails know that even everyday activities can cause chipping and breakage. If you are sick of your dry, brittle nails, follow these tips. These suggestions can help your nails to appear stronger and healthier, which will add some polish to your everyday appearance. Buy Some Biotin Biotin supplements can do
The Benefits of HydraFacial MD®
Has your skin begun to look dull or dry? Perhaps you have started to notice fine lines forming. HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive treatment option to help add hydration to the skin while treating fine lines, wrinkles, and more! Read on to learn more about this treatment. What is a HydraFacial? The HydraFacial MD® is
How ThermiVa Can Help with Urinary Incontinence
According to the Urology Care Foundation, urinary incontinence is “leaking of urine that you can’t control.” This is a common condition for many patients that can cause feelings of embarrassment and self-consciousness. Thankfully, Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates offers a non-surgical treatment that can help: ThermiVa. Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) Stress urinary incontinence occurs when the