In Orlando, summer weather is year-round. Living in constant warm weather calls for certain guidelines to
- What type of tummy tuck is right for you?A tummy tuck can be an effective solution when your best efforts have not yielded any results in regards to the appearance of your midsection.
- Is weight loss your New Year's resolution? What's next when you lose the weight?Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
- What kind of scar can you expect after a tummy tuck?If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or bothIf you have considered having cosmetic breast surgery, there is a good chance that you have also wondered if you need breast implants and/or a breast lift.
- Answers to common tummy tuck questionsA tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes the extra skin and fat of the abdomen and repairs the paired six-pack muscles that may have separated after childbirth, weight gain or aging.
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you?Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers?The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for youIf you've decided to have plastic surgery, you've probably spent a lot of time wondering how to find a good plastic surgeon.
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidaysMinimally invasive cosmetic procedures are a fantastic way to look rejuvenated and brighten up your look during the holidays with minimal to no downtime.
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidaysNow that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
- How long does Botox last?Don't we wish Botox lasted forever? Unfortunately, it doesn't. In general, Botox lasts 3-4 months, but every patient is different.
- What's so special about Retin-A?Retin-A, or Tretinoin, is a form of vitamin A that was developed at the University of Pennsylvania in the 1960s. One of the most successful patents of all time, it revolutionized topical skin care and still has great utility today.
- Answers to common questions about breast reconstructionBreast reconstruction for breast cancer patients has been an option for several years. Unfortunately, it is not usually talked about in conversations about mastectomies and lumpectomies.
- How can plastic surgeons help treat thumb arthritis?Hand surgery is one of many components of plastic surgery training. Many plastic surgeons incorporate hand surgery into their practices, some completing hand fellowships and focusing solely on hand surgery.
- Understanding your options for breast reconstruction following mastectomyIt is important to remember that if faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you will have choices on how, and if, you would like to reconstruct your breasts following removal of the cancer.
Say Goodbye to Wrinkles with Juvederm® XC
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and moisture. This can cause wrinkles and creases to form around the nose and mouth. In Orlando, we offer Juvederm® XC to help remedy these issues with natural-looking, long-lasting results. What is Juvederm ® XC? Juvederm® XC is an injectable gel made to smooth wrinkles and creases in
Tips for Healthy Nails
Those in Orlando with weak nails know that even everyday activities can cause chipping and breakage. If you are sick of your dry, brittle nails, follow these tips. These suggestions can help your nails to appear stronger and healthier, which will add some polish to your everyday appearance. Buy Some Biotin Biotin supplements can do
The Benefits of HydraFacial MD®
Has your skin begun to look dull or dry? Perhaps you have started to notice fine lines forming. HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive treatment option to help add hydration to the skin while treating fine lines, wrinkles, and more! Read on to learn more about this treatment. What is a HydraFacial? The HydraFacial MD® is
How ThermiVa Can Help with Urinary Incontinence
According to the Urology Care Foundation, urinary incontinence is “leaking of urine that you can’t control.” This is a common condition for many patients that can cause feelings of embarrassment and self-consciousness. Thankfully, Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates offers a non-surgical treatment that can help: ThermiVa. Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) Stress urinary incontinence occurs when the