In Orlando, summer weather is year-round. Living in constant warm weather calls for certain guidelines to
- Plastic surgery safety precautions in the coronavirus eraWhile many have been adjusting their day-to-day lives in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, interest in plastic surgery was only temporarily dampened.
- Chrissy Teigen removed her breast implants: Five things to know if you consider the procedureAuthor, TV host and model Chrissy Teigen posted a comical, cute “Bye Boobies” card from her 4-year-old daughter on Instagram last Thursday to let her followers know her breast implant removal surgery “went perfectly” despite her soreness.
- What you do before liposuction really mattersThe things that you do leading up to your liposuction procedure have the potential to greatly impact your surgery results. So, what is it that you should do before liposuction?
- Frequently asked rhinoplasty questionsRhinoplasty, which is more often referred to as a nose job, is a common procedure that both men and women choose for a variety of reasons, functional and cosmetic.
- What is a breast reduction and what are the benefits of this procedure?A breast reduction offers significant benefits to women desiring smaller, more proportional breasts. There are a number of reasons, both medical and cosmetic, for women to undergo this procedure.
- The impact of COVID-19 on gender dysphoria patientsPatients with gender dysphoria suffer a significant amount of anxiety and depression, and gender-affirming surgeries performed by plastic surgeons have an effect on bringing those patients back to their right body and improving their mental health and personal lives.
- How to maintain injectable results while under quarantineHow is it possible to maintain the results of your most recent injectable treatment while being under quarantine?
- How laser and radiofrequency treatments rejuvenate your skinOne of the biggest aesthetic concerns that many people have is how to stop the signs of aging. As a result, one of the best ways to combat signs of aging is to take steps to encourage collagen and elastin within the skin.
- How can you get injectables without looking overdone?How can you get an injectable without the worry of looking fake, frozen or just plain overdone? Get started by doing your homework and making a plan.
- Traditional facelift vs noninvasive faceliftWhen your face is beginning to show the signs of aging, you may want to consider undergoing a facelift procedure to turn back the hands of time.
- What is a breast lift and what are the benefits of this procedure?A breast lift is a plastic surgery procedure performed to rejuvenate breasts that have a somewhat saggy or droopy appearance and return them to a more youthful and attractive position.
- Patience is important after your mommy makeoverMotherhood is a beautiful experience. Yet, while mothers adore their children, they are often left feeling unhappy with the ways pregnancy and childbirth have changed their bodies.
- Want to go bigger or smaller? Maybe you need a breast implant exchangeYear after year, breast augmentation surgery ranks as one of the most popular aesthetic procedures in the world.
- What is a labiaplasty and what does it involve?Even though plastic surgery is very common, very few people have heard about labiaplasty. The labiaplasty procedure aims to decrease the size of the labia minora so that it is flush with the labia majora.
- Tackling common tummy tuck mythsTummy tuck surgery is a a cosmetic procedure that helps patients tighten the abdominal muscles and eliminate excess fat and skin from the midsection.
Say Goodbye to Wrinkles with Juvederm® XC
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and moisture. This can cause wrinkles and creases to form around the nose and mouth. In Orlando, we offer Juvederm® XC to help remedy these issues with natural-looking, long-lasting results. What is Juvederm ® XC? Juvederm® XC is an injectable gel made to smooth wrinkles and creases in
Tips for Healthy Nails
Those in Orlando with weak nails know that even everyday activities can cause chipping and breakage. If you are sick of your dry, brittle nails, follow these tips. These suggestions can help your nails to appear stronger and healthier, which will add some polish to your everyday appearance. Buy Some Biotin Biotin supplements can do
The Benefits of HydraFacial MD®
Has your skin begun to look dull or dry? Perhaps you have started to notice fine lines forming. HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive treatment option to help add hydration to the skin while treating fine lines, wrinkles, and more! Read on to learn more about this treatment. What is a HydraFacial? The HydraFacial MD® is
How ThermiVa Can Help with Urinary Incontinence
According to the Urology Care Foundation, urinary incontinence is “leaking of urine that you can’t control.” This is a common condition for many patients that can cause feelings of embarrassment and self-consciousness. Thankfully, Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates offers a non-surgical treatment that can help: ThermiVa. Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) Stress urinary incontinence occurs when the