Wrinkles, discoloration, scarring, and spots— no skin regimen can seem to fight these pesky skin concerns. Plus, if surgeries and needles make you nervous, a solution seems impossible. Have you considered C02 Laser Resurfacing? What is C02 Laser Resurfacing? C02 laser resurfacing is one of the latest developments in non-surgical skin revitalization treatments. This treatment
- What type of tummy tuck is right for you?A tummy tuck can be an effective solution when your best efforts have not yielded any results in regards to the appearance of your midsection.
- Is weight loss your New Year's resolution? What's next when you lose the weight?Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
- What kind of scar can you expect after a tummy tuck?If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or bothIf you have considered having cosmetic breast surgery, there is a good chance that you have also wondered if you need breast implants and/or a breast lift.
- Answers to common tummy tuck questionsA tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes the extra skin and fat of the abdomen and repairs the paired six-pack muscles that may have separated after childbirth, weight gain or aging.
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you?Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers?The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for youIf you've decided to have plastic surgery, you've probably spent a lot of time wondering how to find a good plastic surgeon.
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidaysMinimally invasive cosmetic procedures are a fantastic way to look rejuvenated and brighten up your look during the holidays with minimal to no downtime.
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidaysNow that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
- How long does Botox last?Don't we wish Botox lasted forever? Unfortunately, it doesn't. In general, Botox lasts 3-4 months, but every patient is different.
- What's so special about Retin-A?Retin-A, or Tretinoin, is a form of vitamin A that was developed at the University of Pennsylvania in the 1960s. One of the most successful patents of all time, it revolutionized topical skin care and still has great utility today.
- Answers to common questions about breast reconstructionBreast reconstruction for breast cancer patients has been an option for several years. Unfortunately, it is not usually talked about in conversations about mastectomies and lumpectomies.
- How can plastic surgeons help treat thumb arthritis?Hand surgery is one of many components of plastic surgery training. Many plastic surgeons incorporate hand surgery into their practices, some completing hand fellowships and focusing solely on hand surgery.
- Understanding your options for breast reconstruction following mastectomyIt is important to remember that if faced with a breast cancer diagnosis, you will have choices on how, and if, you would like to reconstruct your breasts following removal of the cancer.
Tips for Clearer Skin
A recent study has shown that P. acnes, a usually harmless bacterium that lives on our skin, can cause breakouts. When trapped in airless, oily areas like hair follicles, it triggers inflammation and acne. In those environments, the bacterium creates fatty acids, activating inflammation. Researchers are now developing new treatments to help balance the P.
Scars and Treatments to Diminish Them
After an injury or before a surgical procedure, many patients ask if they are going to form a scar. Scars can cause some people to feel self-conscious and hide their scar behind clothing. Thankfully, there are ways to help minimize the appearance of scars, leaving them almost undetectable. What is a Scar? Scars are formed
Tips to Stop Smoking
Today around 36.5 million adults in the U.S smoke cigarettes, according to the CDC. Young people continue to smoke nowadays primarily to stay slim. In fact, overweight teens are more likely to smoke to lose weight. However, there is no guarantee that smoking will make you thin. Smoking also has very harmful effects on the
Tips to Maintain Your Weight Over the Holidays
The holiday season is upon us, which is often associated with delicious treats and extra pounds. This can lead to a frantic attempt to lose weight. However, nobody wants to diet during the holidays, so why not try to maintain your current weight? Here are some tips for weight maintenance during the holiday season. Fill