Wrinkles, discoloration, scarring, and spots— no skin regimen can seem to fight these pesky skin concerns. Plus, if surgeries and needles make you nervous, a solution seems impossible. Have you considered C02 Laser Resurfacing? What is C02 Laser Resurfacing? C02 laser resurfacing is one of the latest developments in non-surgical skin revitalization treatments. This treatment
- Which breast surgery is right for you? Explaining augmentations, lifts and reductionsKnowing what kind of procedure is needed for a specific situation can be the tricky part, especially for people who are new to the idea of cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Are you a good candidate for breast reduction?If you ask a plastic surgeon who are the most satisfied patients, they will almost unanimously say that it's breast reduction patients.
- Breast lift with fat grafting can be beneficial for mothers after breastfeedingWhen it comes to breastfeeding, the combination of time, gravity and weight changes can cause the breast tissue to sag, resulting in a shape that is more elliptical than round.
- What you need to know about your liposuction recoveryDid you know that liposuction is the second most popular cosmetic surgery treatment? So if you're considering liposuction, you're in good company.
- What to expect at every stage of your labiaplastyLabiaplasty is a surgical procedure that can improve both cosmetic and health concerns in your vaginal area by reshaping or resizing the vaginal lips, or labia.
- Investing in your safety when choosing to have plastic surgeryBefore embarking on elective plastic surgery, you have choices to make. Who will perform your surgery? Where will your surgeon operate? How much will you pay? If your top priority is low cost, you might not be making the best decision.
- Five common questions everyone has about getting a faceliftA surgical facelift remains an excellent option for many women and men who want better facial definition, smoother skin and an overall younger appearance.
- Three popular options for male body contouringGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- Two types of rhinoplasty explained – cosmetic vs functionalRhinoplasty may involve altering the size and shape of the nostrils, bridge, nasal tip and/or other structures. The goal is harmonizing the shape and proportion of the nose with the entire face.
- What you need to know about your tummy tuck recoveryA tummy tuck is a common plastic surgery procedure that has remained popular for years. In fact, the most recent statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that this was one of the top five cosmetic procedures performed for both men and women last year.
- Minimizing the use of opioids for recovery after plastic surgeryAs the public gets better educated and the effects of long-term opioid abuse are shown on the news, the tide has shifted toward more responsible use and prescribing of these powerful medications.
- What men need to know before having gynecomastia surgeryGynecomastia is a condition that causes enlargement of male breast tissue, and the number of men seeking out surgery for gynecomastia has continued to increase over the years.
- What to expect after liposuction – a look at recovery and resultsWhen a healthy diet and exercise fail to get rid of fat bulges, liposuction is often a good option to achieve their desired body contour.
- What you need to know about your breast reconstruction optionsGetting the diagnosis of breast cancer may be one of the most distressing experiences of your life. It is important to look around and be surrounded by family and friends… and a medical team that will support you every step of the way – from diagnosis to recovery. We are here to talk to you about …
- What to look for when considering liposuction costsWhen considering the price of liposuction, it's important to understand and weigh your options before choosing where to have your procedure performed.
Tips for Clearer Skin
A recent study has shown that P. acnes, a usually harmless bacterium that lives on our skin, can cause breakouts. When trapped in airless, oily areas like hair follicles, it triggers inflammation and acne. In those environments, the bacterium creates fatty acids, activating inflammation. Researchers are now developing new treatments to help balance the P.
Scars and Treatments to Diminish Them
After an injury or before a surgical procedure, many patients ask if they are going to form a scar. Scars can cause some people to feel self-conscious and hide their scar behind clothing. Thankfully, there are ways to help minimize the appearance of scars, leaving them almost undetectable. What is a Scar? Scars are formed
Tips to Stop Smoking
Today around 36.5 million adults in the U.S smoke cigarettes, according to the CDC. Young people continue to smoke nowadays primarily to stay slim. In fact, overweight teens are more likely to smoke to lose weight. However, there is no guarantee that smoking will make you thin. Smoking also has very harmful effects on the
Tips to Maintain Your Weight Over the Holidays
The holiday season is upon us, which is often associated with delicious treats and extra pounds. This can lead to a frantic attempt to lose weight. However, nobody wants to diet during the holidays, so why not try to maintain your current weight? Here are some tips for weight maintenance during the holiday season. Fill