When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Well, you see you of course! However, as we age, we may begin to notice that our reflections are showing signs of aging, and appear a bit haggard. If this sounds like you, don’t panic thinking that invasive surgery is your only option. Today,
- Want to go bigger or smaller? Maybe you need a breast implant exchangeYear after year, breast augmentation surgery ranks as one of the most popular aesthetic procedures in the world.
- What is a labiaplasty and what does it involve?Even though plastic surgery is very common, very few people have heard about labiaplasty. The labiaplasty procedure aims to decrease the size of the labia minora so that it is flush with the labia majora.
- Tackling common tummy tuck mythsTummy tuck surgery is a frequently requested surgical cosmetic procedure that helps patients attain the otherwise unattainable by tightening the abdominal muscles and eliminating excess fat and skin from the midsection for a more toned and sculpted stomach that lasts for years to come.
- How better body contouring options give you more choicesThere are many people out there who feel they could benefit from some sort of body contouring but are confused about which body contouring option would be best for them.
- Where will your breast implants be placed?If you are considering breast augmentation surgery there are many questions you will want to have answered by the plastic surgeon before making your final decision.
- What type of tummy tuck is right for you?A tummy tuck can be an effective solution when your best efforts have not yielded any results in regards to the appearance of your midsection.
- Is weight loss your New Year's resolution? What's next when you lose the weight?Body contouring can help put the finishing touches on your 2020 weight loss goal and keep you motivated.
- What kind of scar can you expect after a tummy tuck?If you are considering a tummy tuck, it will be important to understand the incision scars that will remain after surgery.
- How to decide if you need a breast lift, breast implants or bothIf you have considered having cosmetic breast surgery, there is a good chance that you have also wondered if you need breast implants and/or a breast lift.
- Answers to common tummy tuck questionsA tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that removes the extra skin and fat of the abdomen and repairs the paired six-pack muscles that may have separated after childbirth, weight gain or aging.
- Is a rhinoplasty right for you?Rhinoplasty consistently ranks among the top ten most sought-after plastic surgery procedures.
- What's behind the cost of Botox and injectable fillers?The price of popular cosmetic treatments like Botox and dermal fillers is a factor that many people take into consideration before booking their appointment.
- Finding the right plastic surgeon for youIf you've decided to have plastic surgery, you've probably spent a lot of time wondering how to find a good plastic surgeon.
- Best minimally invasive procedures to look your best for the holidaysMinimally invasive cosmetic procedures are a fantastic way to look rejuvenated and brighten up your look during the holidays with minimal to no downtime.
- A new minimally invasive treatment to get you ready for the holidaysNow that the holidays are quickly upon us, how do we look great at the holiday party on very short notice? Luckily, there are several new aesthetic options that don't require surgery or significant downtime.
Dr. Sosa and Dr. Johnston Honored for 25 years as Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Orlando Health
Everyone at Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates would like to congratulate Dr. Sosa and Dr. Johnston on 25 fabulous years as the Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Orlando Health. Not only was Dr. Sosa and Dr. Johnston born in this hospital, it is also where he underwent his residency and dedicated 25 years volunteering
Get Radiant Skin this Summer with HydraFacial
Summer is finally here, which means more fun in the sun! However, patients should be wary of too much sun exposure; not only can the sun leave your skin dry and cracked, it can also contribute to sun damage and signs of aging. In fact, 90% of skin damage is caused by sun exposure. While
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Reading Nutrition Labels
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than one-third of U.S. adults have obesity. We are all aware that obesity can cause a myriad of health problems, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and more. However, studies show that fewer than 50% of people say they pay attention to nutritional
ASPS Releases 2016 Plastic Surgery Stats
The America Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has released its annual plastic surgery statistics report. The report shows a continued growth in many plastic and cosmetic procedures over the last year. In 2016, Americans spent more than ever on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, totaling $16 billion. Read on to learn which procedures have risen in