When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Well, you see you of course! However, as we age, we may begin to notice that our reflections are showing signs of aging, and appear a bit haggard. If this sounds like you, don’t panic thinking that invasive surgery is your only option. Today,
- Plastic surgery safety precautions in the coronavirus eraWhile many have been adjusting their day-to-day lives in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, interest in plastic surgery was only temporarily dampened.
- Chrissy Teigen removed her breast implants: Five things to know if you consider the procedureAuthor, TV host and model Chrissy Teigen posted a comical, cute “Bye Boobies” card from her 4-year-old daughter on Instagram last Thursday to let her followers know her breast implant removal surgery “went perfectly” despite her soreness.
- What you do before liposuction really mattersThe things that you do leading up to your liposuction procedure have the potential to greatly impact your surgery results. So, what is it that you should do before liposuction?
- Frequently asked rhinoplasty questionsRhinoplasty, which is more often referred to as a nose job, is a common procedure that both men and women choose for a variety of reasons, functional and cosmetic.
- What is a breast reduction and what are the benefits of this procedure?A breast reduction offers significant benefits to women desiring smaller, more proportional breasts. There are a number of reasons, both medical and cosmetic, for women to undergo this procedure.
- The impact of COVID-19 on gender dysphoria patientsPatients with gender dysphoria suffer a significant amount of anxiety and depression, and gender-affirming surgeries performed by plastic surgeons have an effect on bringing those patients back to their right body and improving their mental health and personal lives.
- How to maintain injectable results while under quarantineHow is it possible to maintain the results of your most recent injectable treatment while being under quarantine?
- How laser and radiofrequency treatments rejuvenate your skinOne of the biggest aesthetic concerns that many people have is how to stop the signs of aging. As a result, one of the best ways to combat signs of aging is to take steps to encourage collagen and elastin within the skin.
- How can you get injectables without looking overdone?How can you get an injectable without the worry of looking fake, frozen or just plain overdone? Get started by doing your homework and making a plan.
- Traditional facelift vs noninvasive faceliftWhen your face is beginning to show the signs of aging, you may want to consider undergoing a facelift procedure to turn back the hands of time.
- What is a breast lift and what are the benefits of this procedure?A breast lift is a plastic surgery procedure performed to rejuvenate breasts that have a somewhat saggy or droopy appearance and return them to a more youthful and attractive position.
- Patience is important after your mommy makeoverMotherhood is a beautiful experience. Yet, while mothers adore their children, they are often left feeling unhappy with the ways pregnancy and childbirth have changed their bodies.
- Want to go bigger or smaller? Maybe you need a breast implant exchangeYear after year, breast augmentation surgery ranks as one of the most popular aesthetic procedures in the world.
- What is a labiaplasty and what does it involve?Even though plastic surgery is very common, very few people have heard about labiaplasty. The labiaplasty procedure aims to decrease the size of the labia minora so that it is flush with the labia majora.
- Tackling common tummy tuck mythsTummy tuck surgery is a a cosmetic procedure that helps patients tighten the abdominal muscles and eliminate excess fat and skin from the midsection.
Dr. Sosa and Dr. Johnston Honored for 25 years as Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Orlando Health
Everyone at Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates would like to congratulate Dr. Sosa and Dr. Johnston on 25 fabulous years as the Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Orlando Health. Not only was Dr. Sosa and Dr. Johnston born in this hospital, it is also where he underwent his residency and dedicated 25 years volunteering
Get Radiant Skin this Summer with HydraFacial
Summer is finally here, which means more fun in the sun! However, patients should be wary of too much sun exposure; not only can the sun leave your skin dry and cracked, it can also contribute to sun damage and signs of aging. In fact, 90% of skin damage is caused by sun exposure. While
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Reading Nutrition Labels
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than one-third of U.S. adults have obesity. We are all aware that obesity can cause a myriad of health problems, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and more. However, studies show that fewer than 50% of people say they pay attention to nutritional
ASPS Releases 2016 Plastic Surgery Stats
The America Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has released its annual plastic surgery statistics report. The report shows a continued growth in many plastic and cosmetic procedures over the last year. In 2016, Americans spent more than ever on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, totaling $16 billion. Read on to learn which procedures have risen in