When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Well, you see you of course! However, as we age, we may begin to notice that our reflections are showing signs of aging, and appear a bit haggard. If this sounds like you, don’t panic thinking that invasive surgery is your only option. Today,
- What to look for when considering liposuction costsWhen considering the price of liposuction, it's important to understand and weigh your options before choosing where to have your procedure performed.
- How to get the best results from your faceliftDespite the ever increasing popularity of nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedures, surgical facelifts still remain a popular option for patients seeking to look younger and refreshed.
- How much does breast augmentation cost?While it's impossible to know at first glance exactly how much breast augmentation will cost for any one person, there are ballpark estimates available.
- Three minimally invasive beauty enhancements that offer natural resultsThree key therapeutic interventions provide effective methods of improving appearance while relying on a patient's own cells and tissues, as well as natural healing and youth-enhancing processes.
- Considering breast augmentation for beach season? Here's when you should plan your surgeryAs summer approaches, you may be starting to think about getting yourself ready for the beach. For some, this may mean having a breast augmentation.
- What is an ultrasonic rhinoplasty?Most patients who come seeking rhinoplasty have a similar concern. They think that their nose is too big and that it doesn’t harmonize with their facial shape.
- Five questions to ask during your breast augmentation consultationThere are many doctors ready to do your breast augmentation surgery, but it takes an experienced, well-trained pleastic surgeon to safely provide the natural-looking, proportionate results you want to see.
- Helping to demystify the tummy tuckOne of the most popular procedures in plastic surgery is the tummy tuck. However, it is also one of the most misunderstood procedures.
- Enhancing breast augmentation resultsAccording to the latest statistics report released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, breast augmentation has again been the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure in the United States with over 313,000 surgeries last year.
- To breast lift or not to breast lift?Patients often state that while they are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts, they don’t know whether or not they need a lift.
- Having plastic surgery? Here's how to prepare for a smooth recoveryAfter you've decided to have plastic surgery and you’ve chosen a great plastic surgeon, you're probably going to get a great result, right? Actually, there is someone else just as essential to a great outcome – you!
- Are you a good candidate for breast augmentation?There are several criteria that patients should meet in order for a plastic surgeon to classify you as a good candidate for breast augmentation.
- A plastic surgery Q&A with ASPS President Alan Matarasso, MD, FACSASPS compiled six of the most popular questions from its Ask a Surgeon service and asked ASPS President Alan Matarasso, MD, FACS, to provide answers.
- What can men expect during their dermal fillers recovery?Noninvasive techniques, such as injectable dermal fillers, offer men the advantage of a quick, in-office procedure with immediate results and no downtime.
- Why plastic surgery tourism isn't necessarily a good dealAs plastic surgery has become more common and accepted, patients have begun to shop internationally for deals and discounts. This has sparked an entirely new category of travel dubbed "plastic surgery tourism."
Dr. Johnston Honored for 25 years as Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Orlando Health
Everyone at Orlando Plastic Surgery Associates would like to congratulate Dr. Johnston on 25 fabulous years as the Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Orlando Health. Not only was Dr. Johnston born in this hospital, it is also where he underwent his residency and dedicated 25 years volunteering in the chairman role to help
Get Radiant Skin this Summer with HydraFacial
Summer is finally here, which means more fun in the sun! However, patients should be wary of too much sun exposure; not only can the sun leave your skin dry and cracked, it can also contribute to sun damage and signs of aging. In fact, 90% of skin damage is caused by sun exposure. While
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Reading Nutrition Labels
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than one-third of U.S. adults have obesity. We are all aware that obesity can cause a myriad of health problems, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and more. However, studies show that fewer than 50% of people say they pay attention to nutritional
ASPS Releases 2016 Plastic Surgery Stats
The America Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) has released its annual plastic surgery statistics report. The report shows a continued growth in many plastic and cosmetic procedures over the last year. In 2016, Americans spent more than ever on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, totaling $16 billion. Read on to learn which procedures have risen in